Senior neurologist with 40 years of academic and clinical experience, Dr. Justiniano F. Campa, offers online consultations-telehealth- on unresolved neurological and neuro-orthopedic conditions, especially those that have required diagnostic MRI or Electromyography.
- Dr. Campa has expertise and Board Certifications in the fields of Clinical Neurology, MRI of Brain and Spine, Electro-Diagnosis of Nerve and Muscle and Muscle Biopsy diagnosis. His evaluations are frequently based on clinical correlations with MRI findings. (See “About Dr. Campa")
- Conditions evaluated by Dr. Campa, include most neurological and muscles diseases. They include conditions such as Parkinson, MS, dementias, stroke, seizures, neuropathies, migraines and neuralgias. He also evaluates orthopedic nerve compressions (herniated discs) in the cervical and lumbar spine as well as nerve entrapments such as carpal tunnel.
- Dr. Campa holds a Virginia Medical License, DEA and NPI registrations. “The Code of Virginia, Chapter 29 Title 54.1-2901 allows for the rendering of "telemedicine" advice and information from a physician licensed in Virginia or an adjoining state”. HIPAA provisions for medical record protections may be waive by the patient. Dr. Campa requires that all medical records be forwarded to him only by US Mail or Fed Express or by the provided HIPAA-compliant, encrypted email on the contact page of the website. For complete declarations see the “Conditions and Terms of Service.”
- Full service consultations are currently accepted from residents of the State of Virginia, either in english or in spanish language
- For patient case examples, please visit our Testimonial page
Image Credits: The images on this site are from drawings of brain cells and their connections as seen under the microscope by the great neuroscientist and Nobel Laureate, Santiago Ramon y Cajal. Collection of drawings featured in The Beautiful Brain, 2017.